For Information or to Make an Appointment:
After Hours Emergency Contact Number:
Patient Advocate Number:
Hours of Operation:
Monday –Thursday, 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.
What if I do not have dental insurance?
The FFA accepts cash and most insurance providers, including MassHealth. We also offer CareCredit payment plans for qualifying patients who do not have dental insurance. You can learn more about CareCredit online at http://www.carecredit.com/.
FFA also accepts the following insurance plans: Aetna, Altus Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental Insurance Plans, Guardian Dental, MassHealth, Metlife, Ryan White, Sun Life Financial Plans, Unicare and United Concordia.
Do you accept children as patients?
Yes! We have a pediatric dentist on our staff and accept children ages 1YR+.
Where should I park when I visit the Forsyth Faculty Associates?
When visiting the FFA, you may park in the metered spots in front of the entrance to the building (on Athenaeum Street). Parking is also available in the garage attached to our building. FFA will provide free parking validation for patients parking in the garage during their dental appointments that are scheduled for 90 minutes or more.
General and Preventative Dentistry
The key to good oral health is regular ongoing dental care. Forsyth Faculty Associates uses state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment methods such as digital x-rays and imaging systems. Select FFA as your primary dentist and visit us every six months for exams, cleaning and preventive services, and be confident that our team will work closely with you to ensure excellent oral health for life.
- Forsyth Faculty Associates fees are comparable to those of other high-quality dental practices in the Greater Boston area.
- We accept most public and private dental insurance plans (including MassHealth), cash, debit cards, personal checks, and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
- We also offer financing from CareCredit™, and are happy to help with finance arrangements.
More than just whitening, cosmetic dentistry can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth;
- Fill in spaces between teeth;
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth;
- Replace missing teeth; and
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
We offer a full range of restorative services from simple fillings or repairs to crowns and bridges, dentures, dental Implants and complex reconstructions (prosthodontics). Restorative services improve your health and enhance your smile.
Dr. Tingxi Wu, director of orthodontic and craniofacial development research at Forsyth, is now accepting patients through Forsyth Faculty Associates. In additional to orthodontic care, Dr. Wu provides comprehensive care for malocclusion and craniofacial development by utilizing the most advanced technology in the field. Dr. Wu’s clinical expertise includes craniofacial growth-modification, children and adult orthodontics, orthodontics for orthognathic surgery, orthodontics to assist children and adults with breathing disorders, and management of complications in orthodontic treatment.
The orthodontic services we offer include:
- Early treatment for children: Preventive & interceptive phase I orthodontics
- Adolescent treatment: Phase II & comprehensive orthodontics
- Adult treatment: Comprehensive orthodontics
- Orthodontic treatment to assist children/adults with airway issues
The types of orthodontic appliances we offer include:
- Metal braces
- Clear braces
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Invisalign Teen clear aligners
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) for assisted orthodontic treatment
- Micro-implant Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander (MARPE)
Periodontal disease attacks the gums and the bone that support the teeth. It is the most common cause of tooth loss. Unmanaged it can greatly impact your overall health. Much of what is known about gum disease was discovered at the Forsyth Institute. Our periodontal specialists are experts in preventing and treating gum disease and improving the long term health of patients.
Dental implants have become the first choice method to replace missing teeth. The Forsyth Faculty Associates are leading experts in implant dentistry, and can help you develop along-term solution for replacing missing teeth.
Endodontics (Not Accepting New Patients Currently)
Root canal therapy is a well-established method of saving many teeth which otherwise would need to be extracted. Modern endodontic treatment is comfortable and efficient. Our practitioners provide state-of-the art treatment including the use of a microscope during procedures to ensure the most successful possible results.
We provide basic oral surgery services and utilize an excellent network of oral surgeons for referral of complex or challenging situations.